Saturday, July 28, 2012

ranch & weddings.

Ever since the fourth of July, life has been pretty crazy. First i had youth conference, which was so incredibly fun.(pictures to come soon) & then all the cousins came. My cousin got married so they all came down from Texas & Washington. We had the greatest time as usual. First we started off with the ranch. Its beautiful. After the ranch we came home to celebrate my cousin Andrews wedding. 
our grandpa takes us on hayrides.

maddie & me.

the girlies.

livin' it up at capital reef.

hi.

the wedding dinner.

the cousins.

hil & me. 

at the wedding.



Now that they are all gone & home, I miss them so much but i had the greatest time with them. They all make me laugh so hard & they always leave us with the best memories of the summer. So thankful for them. I had the greatest time with them.





No comments:

Post a Comment