Sunday, June 24, 2012

the best time of the year.

Is of course Strawberry Days. I always look so so forward to it & it never fails to disappoint me.
Wednesday started out with going to the carnival of course with all of my friends. It was a blast. Then on Thursday I went to the rodeo of course my favorite. Friday I went to the carnival once again with all the girls & we had a blast. Too much fun. Then to end Strawberry Days, you will never guess where I went again. Yes. The carnival. I am now known as the "carni ride" according to my family. Sorry I enjoy riding the zipper over & over numerous times. Then to wrap it all up we went to our friends house, sat on blankets & watched the fireworks. 
the rodeo with Greta.

carni with the girls.

savannah & me on the zipper.

kaaate.

merry go round with karina.


Here's a million cheers to Strawberry Days & a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment