Friday, July 1, 2011

welcome.

Hello there. My name is chloe & yes this is my second attempt in the blog world. My first one made me want to barf.
But anyways, you could say my good ole' friends lexi and courtney hill helped me out with this fantastic blog and inspired me(:
Well let me introduce:

My name is Chloe Rickenbach
I love to play sports & especially softball.
I love to be with my friends and be completely strange and creepy.
I love my family especially my niece greta who i love with a passion.
I love music. don't worry.
& you will be getting to know me more through out.
Peace and blessings to all. You'll be seeing me more. Don't even worry.

2 comments:

  1. is it illegal in the blog world to not capitalize your sentences. i am excited for your blog. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna fix it. just for you. all for you!

    ReplyDelete